June 11, 2007

King Kamehameha Contest


In honour of King Kamehameha Birthday on June 11th
Winnie Wahine is giving a gift to each of the first
5 people who comment to this blog post.

I love to read your comments.
See what other people have said
click on the word "comments" at the bottom of this post
................ a Box will open ...................
you can read other people's comments here on the left

Add Your Own Comment put a dot (click) in the circle
next to the word Anonymous or
the word Other and type in any name you wish.
now put your cursor in the box and type your comment
then click on "publish your comment"

* no worries you don't need to sign in with a google account

Thanks for your Feedback

All Hail King KAM

click the link below to learn more about KK

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/hawaiianweb/holiday04.html

Aloha

WW


5 comments:

The Maxwells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Maxwells said...

Actually Grandma, my birthday was on the 10th.

Katie said...

Hey Grandma!!! I'm posting. Mom and I are back at the house just for tonight, then back to camp tomorrow. No job yet...THQ went with someone else - I'm bummed but am hoping that I can find something else. If not I may go back to Italy.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm back! sorry, school's been rather weird this summer.. and I won't even get into talking about the woman situation.. (was careful not to pluralize that one). I'm just catching up on all these posts.. I feel like I fell asleep for awhile
good to be back,
-AA

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the T shirt, I'll be sure that Adam gets his the next time our paths cross :D