I am starting with something Simple and Sweet, an oil and vinegar dressing that I’ve used for many years.
You take equal parts of OIL and VINEGAR and SUGAR
Example:
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
Shake it together in a jar
It can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks and used on any salad.
Want to save a few calories? Use Splenda instead of sugar
Lately I have been using this on Coleslaw and it is especially easy when you buy the coleslaw at the grocery store that is already shredded.
Simply add this dressing to the slaw and leave it in the refrigerator for a few hours and it is delicious.
You can make a little or a lot and it will keep for some days in the refrigerator.
This shredded cabbage can also be boiled and used as a vegetable.
Enjoy
Winnie Wahine
January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Mom
congratulations on, your blog and you started with Katies favorite reciepe for salad dressing.
We have had good evening at epcot with Joanne.
have a good day you two
love Norva
Thank you for all the cookbooks. I may need some more, or even cooking tips and training. Thanks cooking while I'm down for my random visits!
Hey Grandma!! I put your blog on mine with a note to you. This is my favorite receipe. Hope all is well with you and grandpa. Michael and I are hoping to see you in April. Will let you know and check with you on dates. Love you both!!!
Post a Comment