March 10, 2007

In a Rush Asparagus Soup

As requested by Max
I think it should be quick and easy.

ASPARAGUS SOUP

12 oz Canned asparagus cuts with tips including juice
10 oz Condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 tbsp Dried onion flakes
1 cup Milk
Salt and Pepper to taste

Put asparagus with juice into blender add mushroom soup and onion flakes.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into saucepan.

Stir in milk. Sprinkle with a little pepper.
Bring to a gentle boil.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.

ADD Crabmeat

as you start to simmer your soup crumble one can of crabmeat into the soup.

Serve hot or try it chilled for a refreshing summer soup.
Garnish with chopped chives and a dollop of sour cream.
Makes 3 generous cups


Bon appetit

WW

Thought
When praying, don't give God instructions just report for duty.



4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm going to have to make that for Michael - he loves asparagas. I'll have to wait until our household goods get here for our blender though!!! Hope all is well with you!! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom Thank-yo very much for the reciepe for asparagas soup we will give it a try both cold and hot the casserole sounds great also send it along thank you love you Im looking forwrd to cinnamon doughnuts too thanks for asking Britni

Anonymous said...

hey Mom was the thought for me??!

Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious, but do I have to be in a rush? I have never been in a situation where I need asparagus soup in less than an hour. Perhaps I just haven't lived long enough, perhaps I'm just not living right, but I've just never been there..
The site is looking good WW HH... I'll make myself an acronym worthy of this family... AA (anonymous adam).

Anyways, ciao for niao.
-AA