Fun Doughnuts
I used to make these with my Grans.
my junior chefs in training
they make a delicious treat.
Thanks for the request Miss B
Make sure everyone who is helping washes their hands
1 can of biscuits (found in the dairy section)
sugar, cinnamon, sprinkles
PoP open the can--------Separate the biscuits.
Give each junior chef a biscuit and have them
put a hole in the middle
Heat about 3 inches of oil in a heavy pot on the stove
Drop in the lovely shaped doughnuts
Turn when browned on one side
When the other side is brown remove and
put on a paper towel
Have a dish of sugar or Cinnamon sugar or sprinkles waiting
let the children swirl their doughnuts and let the feast begin!
Nana WW
March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think about those all the time! I've even told my friends about the tasty deliciousness of them (yeah, deliciousness, it's a word now). just plain biscuits? I'm on it.. whenever I have time to cook
-AA
Hi Mom thanks for the asparagas crab soup reciepe we had it tonight and ate the whole pot ! good meal for an ice storm night Max says thanks a lot he loved it ! love you 2 norva
So I have asked on other forms of telecommunications for the recipe for War cake( Grandma Crossland's) but have been told that to receive it I must join the blogging clan. So here it is....Please may I ahve the recipe for War Cake? AA I can't think of any great D word to put with Donna. Any Suggestions?
Remember Mum to add the story behind War cake.
Thanks Donna
Post a Comment